Everything you need to have a great trip or move to Mexico City!
This guide contains useful information and hundreds of recommendations for the following categories:
- Food & Drink - Mexican food, International food, coffee, bakeries, and, of course, TACOS (includes a 'taco price index' to let you know where the cheap and expensive tacos are)
- Health - English-speaking doctors and dentists, pharmacies, marijuana dispensaries, and where to get blood tests
- Money - Which ATMs to use, converting foreign currency to pesos, and which banks & apps to use
- Services - Co-working spaces, pet groomers, immigration lawyers, setting up utilities, cell phone plans, gyms, and more
- Transportation - public transit tips, Uber, shared bikes, best airlines, and more
- Fun - Parks, hikes, museums, cultural and seasonal events, and fun things to do in the city
- Housing & Apartments - Everything you need to know to find and lease your dream spot in the city
- Learn Spanish - Tips and tools for learning Spanish
- Communities/Groups - Meet new friends and get involved in the community
- Colonias - Overview of the major colonias and what they have to offer
Best of all, you can access it digitally right on your cellphone! No need to lug a heavy book around in your backpack.
Regular updates: This is a living document. Whenever I eat at a restaurant I love or find a cool new park, I add it to this document.
- On the homepage, there is a module showing the live exchange rate of the Mexican Peso to the US Dollar.
- Also on the home page, there is a live 3-day weather forecast.
- Leave feedback and ask questions directly in the document. I respond to inquiries within a few business days.
Handpicked recommendations: Everything in here are services I've used or places I've been.
- I am not endorsed by any of the businesses listed (although it does contain a couple affiliate links.)
- Organized and easily accessible: Quickly navigate through the guide using the Table of Contents and links.
Offline accessibility: Download the guide to your device for easy offline access, ensuring you have access even without an internet connection.
- To add a copy to your own Notion app, click the "Duplicate" button in the top right of the document.
Get access to the guide book and it’s updates by clicking the "Buy this" button on the right.
Mexico City Travel Guide